Jetking Certified Hardware & Networking Engineer (JCHNE+ Cloud) course is the preferred choice of under-graduate students. The course imparts in a student the basic knowledge and skills required to make a successful entry into the Hardware & Networking industry. The JCHNE+ Cloud course is the simplest and fastest way of opening the doors to this competitive industry.
Why choose this course
This course empowers you to face real life challenges in the field of hardware and networking. It is designed to make you job ready from day one. With the help of Cloud Based Training and 100% digitized course content, it is possible for a student with non-technical background to understand the concepts of hardware and networking easily.
Why choose a Specialization?
Choosing any of these specialization shall add more skills & knowledge to your profile. It will also make you eligible for higher Job roles & accelerate your career growth
- CEHv9 (312-50)*
The country needs 1 million skilled Ethical Hackers by 2020"
Today, there is a huge demand for ethical hackers in the market, who can not only safeguard the enterprises from organized cybercrime groups but also assist them to assess their cyber security preparedness. If you want to join this driving growth of Ethical Hacking, Jetking shall help you set the first milestone in this domain.
- AWS (SSA-C01)*
India has the chance to be one of the biggest regions in the world for AWS. Andy Jassy – CEO Amazon Web Services. AWS is clearly dominating the world with it’s hundreds of services at very low costs. This certification is amongst the cloud industry's most valuable certifications. The Solutions Architect Associate Level exam (SSA-C01)* is the entry level exam in a series to get to the architect level. Choosing this specialization track will make you eligible to enter this domain & accelerate your career.
- IoT is being pegged as the next Industrial Revolution with 200 billion devices being connected by 2020. IoT will be the future of the way businesses, government & the consumers interact with the physical world. Jetking is amongst one of the first to get a program from sensors to Cloud teaching you a framework on smart cities – an initiative by the government, which is bringing in demand for skilled professionals across India in this domain.
**Option to choose any one specialization as an add on for JCHNE+ Cloud & MNA+ Cloud Career Course
What will I learn?
Ethical Hacker CEHv9 (312-50)*
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Foot printing and Reconnaissance
- Network Scanning techniques and countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and countermeasures
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and defence against sniffing More..
AWS Solution Associate AWS (SSA-C01)*
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction & foundational Services of AWS
- Amazon S3 & Glaciers Storage
- Amazon EC2 & EBS
- Amazon Virtual private cloud
- AWS management tools
- AWS security identity and access management More..
Internet of Things (IoT) Professional
- Introduction to IoT
- Electronics Fundamentals
- Arduino Code Language (C Refresher) Inputs and App Control
- Signals & Sensors Overview
- Microcontroller Concepts
- Basic Networking with node mcu More..
How will this course be taught?
This course will taught using our patented SmartLabPlus methodology.
How will I be assessed?
We use modern assessment systems to assess and certify our students which include,
- Technical (online)
- Practicals & Viva
- English and personality development (online)
Teaching Contact Hours
Total duration- 12 months, 6 days/week and 2 hours/day.
This course is suitable for any technical and non-technical undergraduates.
How To Apply
You can fill in the form to the right or simply walk-in to the nearest authorised Jetking learning center to know more about our course. Visit the center locator to locate the nearest center.
Alternatively, you can call us on our TOLL FREE number 1800 209 4010 for any queries.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
This course is your first step towards a career growth to become either one of the following,
- Network support engineer
- System Administrator
- Server Administrator