- 01Immersive curriculumHands-on learning, interactive content, measurable progress
- 02Supported journeyExperienced mentors, expert reviewers, engaged and dynamic student community
- 03Real-world projectsIndustry-designed projects, actionable feedback, portfolio ready results
- 04Career servicesResume building assistance, interview preparation, expert career guidance
Jetking Certified AWS Solutions Specialist
AWS (Amazon Web Services) Certification refers to the level of cloud expertise in Amazon Web Services obtained by an IT professional after successfully clearing the exams. An AWS certification empowers you to validate and demonstrate skills and knowledge of technical cloud services.
This course will make you an expert in designing, managing and distributing applications along with AWS tools, as per Amazon best practices and also migrating existing set-up to cloud. India is poised to become the biggest deployment market in the world for Amazon Web Services. The key features of this course are detailed blended learning, competitive simulation exams along with live industry projects. It will help you master key concepts, learn the latest trends and the best practices of AWS architecture, thereby making you ready for the industry from day one. The need for well-trained AWS professionals is increasing with every passing day.
Everything you need to know about AWS Server Specialist
India has the chance to be one of the biggest regions in the world for Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Andy Jassy – CEO Amazon Web Services
AWS is clearly dominating the world with it’s hundreds of services at very low costs. This certification is amongst the cloud industry’s most valuable certifications, and the Solutions Architect Associate Level exam is the jump off point for the whole series. By choosing this certificationyou will be trained & certified by Jetking to work as AWS solution architect associate.
The Cloud Services of Amazon- has three Tracks – The Infrastructure or IMS track, the DevOps Track & SysOps track. Our Course deals with the IMS Track. This Track has 3 Levels of Certification which is the Foundation, Associate & Architect.
This course will teach you how to deploy secure & robust applications on AWS technologies which will cover following areas.
1. AWS Services
2. AWS Management Tools
3. AWS Databases & Security
4. Trouble Shooting AWS Environments
Detailed syllabus mentioned below:
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction & foundational Services of AWS
- Amazon S3 & Glaciers Storage
- Amazon EC2 & EBS
- Amazon Virtual private cloud
- AWS management tools
- AWS security identity and access management
- AWS databases
- Design DNS route 53 & AWS environment
- Amazon event-driven scaling & services
- AWS security & compliance
- AWS architected framework
- Troubleshooting AWS environment
AWS is the leading cloud player in the market with the majority of the businesses using AWS cloud. In such a scenario there is a huge requirement of individuals in the market who are skilled in AWS cloud technologies.
For individuals who want to start careers in the Cloud Space, this certification is ideal and the Infrastructure Management Services Track of the Cloud Services of Amazon has a lot of scope and Jobs associated with it. A few job roles that you can look at after this course are
1. Help Desk Support-Cloud Services
2. Cloud Associate L1
3. AWS Cloud NOC Support/Executive L1
1. Any Graduate or a 10+2 student who wants to make a career in the Cloud domain can take this course.
2. They should have knowledge of Hardware & Networking & Servers
3. Those who do not have knowledge of hardware and networking & Servers can do this certification along with a Jetking IoT Bridge Course which will give them the basic foundation knowledge to take AWS certification training.
Our reputation says it all
- Learn practically
- English speaking
- Interview Skills
- Get jobs