Our purpose & values
To provide our learners with the latest knowledge, skills and tools through technology-driven learning, thereby facilitating their transformation to smart (industry 4.0), goal-oriented and successful professionals, consistently growing on Abraham Maslow’s Hierarchy Of Needs.
Jetking will partner with our learners as a friend, philosopher and guide through their career journey.
• Sales & Marketing - Train and deploy personnel to secure maximum enrolments and revenue for Jetking, with a focus on the success of our students and the growth of our business partners.
• Information Technology - Provide reliable and efficient technology solutions to ensure smooth day to day operations, which would lead to getting our learners job ready.
• Placement - Focus on extending placement assistance to all our learners completing our career courses, providing a strong stepping stone for their future through robust recruiter partnerships and trained personnel.
• Examination - Conducting reliable certification examinations in a timely, efficient and organized manner.
• Finance - Ensuring the management of the organization’s finance and accounts in an effective way, with accountability to the management and key stakeholders, as well as focus on providing constant training to each team member.
• Human Resources - Leading employee engagement in an excellent manner, ensuring high quality recruitment, developing a training culture across the organization and focusing on creating a motivated workforce.
• Administration - Providing reliable administrative services, to ensure high employee productivity.
• Content Development - Creating path-breaking content which would be a launchpad for our learners to skill and thrive in the present and future competitive age.
• Quality – Train and deploy personnel to Audit processes being followed by our Learning Centres and ensuring that there is absolute compliance with our set norms.
The leaders who drive
practical teaching methodologies.
the timeline of how our journey unfolded
- 1947Birth of a leaderJetking Electronics was established by late Shri Gordhandas P Bharwani for trading in electronic goods in various cities across India
- 1962Pioneered do-it-yourself electronic kits in IndiaJetking was the first to bring the “do-it-Yourself” kits in India and laid the foundation of training.
- 1972Introduced Asia 72, Fairchild & Wildcat TransistorsThe Company introduced Asia 72, Fairchild and Wildcat transistors.
- 1986Established as a public limited company through an IPOThe Company became Public Limited and also introduced Electronics products, T.V sets & Amplifiers.
- 1990Launched Jetking School of Electronic TechnologyThe Company launched its first institute for the training of non technical students.
- 1999Microsoft RecognitionIt became Microsoft certified solution provider and certified technical education centre (CTEC).
- 2003Launched Masters in Network Administration (MNA) CourseThe most advanced MNA course for graduates was introduced.
- 2005Maharashtra IT Manpower Development AwardReceived the “Maharashtra IT Manpower Development Award” for contribution of skilled IT engineers in the IT sector of India.
- 2007"Pikes Peak Award" for implementing SmartechHonoured with the prestigious award for implementing the unique teaching methodology Smartlab plus.
- 2008“Best Franchisor Award” and launched Heathkit Omnifirmetking was felicitated with the “Best Franchisor Award”. Introduce the computer fault simulator kit to develop troubleshooting skills of IT students.
- 2009Launched JetedgeA soft skills program to equip students with job skills, jet edge was launched.
- 2010Launched Smartgrad and Ethical Hacking and Saral coursesA course designed for graduates to give them a leading position in the IT space. Understanding the concerns of misuse of technology, Jetking launched ethical hacking course to produce skilled professionals in this space. Saral course was started to teach the basics of computers to lay people.
- 2011Alliance with Wipro and IBM and Launched Do-It-Yourself Tablet PC CourseJetking joined hands with IBM as an authorised training partners Maintaining leadership in innovative training methodology, ‘Do it yourself tablet’ PC course was launched.
- 2012Launched Centres in VietnamJetking started its international operations and launched its first centre in Vietnam.
- 2013Brand revamp with new identity and FICCI AwardAfter 65 years we revamped our brand identity showcasing the legacy of the brand and creating a fresh recall amongst the consumers while retaining brand popularity. Jetking was felicitated with FICCI LEAPVAULT Skills champion of India Award for its extraordinary contribution to the skill development in India. LAUNCHED CENTRES IN NEPAL AND GHANA: Expanding our footprints in International market, we launched centres in Nepal and Ghana this year
- 2014Brand trust award and Lokmat Corporate Excellence Award and LokmatJetking Infotrain has been ranked as No.1 India’s most trusted brand in Computer hardware training. It has also shown a remarkable increase in terms of the overall ranking by coming at 369 as opposed to 670 in the year 2013. The report is compiled to showcase the trustworthiness and affinity of the general public towards the brands. Jetking bagged the Lokmat Award for Corporate Excellence in IT Training & Placement.
- 2015Assocham National Education Summit In Excellence Award and Computer Education Institute of the YearJetking has been honoured as the Best Vocational Training Institute with Job Placements. 5th National Awards on Excellence in Education
- 2018Launch of technology course and specialisation of AWS, IoT and Ethical Hacking
- 2019Introduced the concept of Virtual Reality (VR) to understand Jetking course pedagogy Official IT Skills Training partner of the Delhi Capitals IPL Team
the timeline of how our journey unfolded