- 01Immersive curriculumHands-on learning, interactive content, measurable progress
- 02Supported journeyExperienced mentors, expert reviewers, engaged and dynamic student community
- 03Real-world projectsIndustry-designed projects, actionable feedback, portfolio ready results
- 04Career servicesResume building assistance, interview preparation, expert career guidance
Jetking Certified Microsoft Server Technology Specialist (MCTS 70 - 740*)
Microsoft Server Technology is the collective name given to the group of operating systems that Microsoft has designed for supporting enterprise-level management, applications, data storage and communications. Along with possessing skills, it has become important that you effectively demonstrate your knowledge through certification.
This certification will empower you to effectively manage Microsoft servers, databases, applications, desktops and application development. You will be able to successfully design and build Windows Server Technology solutions, deploy, manage and maintain servers and seamless configure print and file services and showcase your specialization in the field of networking. This certification enables you to implement, build, troubleshoot and debug a specific Microsoft technology. Employment opportunities after receiving this certificate include System Administrator, Windows Server Administrator, Network Administrator and Monitoring Operator. This course will give you an edge over other job candidates by enabling you to successfully demonstrate deep knowledge of Microsoft technology.
About the course
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certifications distinguish IT professionals who are proficient in a specific Microsoft technology, such as Windows Client or Server versions. Typical competencies possessed by Technology Specialists include configuring, implementing, troubleshooting and debugging technology.
This certification validates your skills and expertise in using the features which is Microsoft’s latest and most powerful operating system.
- Introduction to Windows Server OS
- Basics of DNS and DHCP
- Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Installing, upgrading and migrating servers and workloads
- Configuring local storage
- Implementing enterprise storage solutions
- Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Deploying and managing Windows and Hyper-V containers
- Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
- Implementing Failover clustering
- Implementing Failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Creating and managing deployment images
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining virtual machine installations
This Course will help you become a IT / Desktop Support engineer you can either work in the corporate sector under the below mentioned job roles or start your own hardware support venture
1. Field Support Engineer
2. Desktop Engineer
3. L1 Systems Support Engineer on Client Systems
Any Graduate or a 10+2 student who wants to make a career as a desktop support professional can take this course.
Our reputation says it all
- Learn practically
- English speaking
- Interview Skills
- Get jobs