- 01Immersive curriculumHands-on learning, interactive content, measurable progress
- 02Supported journeyExperienced mentors, expert reviewers, engaged and dynamic student community
- 03Real-world projectsIndustry-designed projects, actionable feedback, portfolio ready results
- 04Career servicesResume building assistance, interview preparation, expert career guidance
PC Hardware Support
If you’re looking for an entry-level certification in IT, this course will empower you with the skills and knowledge to clearly understand and successfully diagnose PC systems and give you a detailed understanding of different computer hardware elements.
You will master the fundamentals of personal computer operation and learn how to assemble a PC from scratch, installing and configuring a system based on Windows, and hardware and software troubleshooting. IT companies include the requirement that their employees in this sector have a minimum basic computer hardware understanding. You will receive theoretical and practical training on how to assemble, disassemble, configure and repair computer systems. We emphasize on continuous sessions in our practical lab to give you hands-on training. Our experienced trainers will help you realize your full potential and achieving your IT career goals. We also conduct campus interviews for providing you placement assistance.
Everything you need to know about PC Hardware Support
With the growing use of computers, amrt phones and internet Computer Hardware and Networking today is being considered as a fast growing occupation. All kinds of companies like banks, financial institutions, Schools and almost all other companies require services of Hardware and networking experts. This course of PC Hardware Support is designed to prepare students to Maintain Desktops in terms of
Hardware, Operating System and Applications.
This course will prepare you to be able to maintain, troubleshoot and repair desktops. It will teach you about Hardware, Operating System & Applications.
- Exposure to Computer Hardware Industry
- Components, tools and safety measures
- Assembling a PC
- Firmware upgrade, Dual BIOS & BIOS settings
- How to Boot a System?
- Diagnose & Resolve issues related to a PC
- Laptop features, Components, tools and safety measures
- Diagnose & Resolve issues related to a Laptop
- Upgrading a PC or Laptop
- Smartphone features and Tools & Safety
- Types of printers
- Installing and testing a printer
- Printer Maintenance
- Scanner Installation
- Webcam Installation
This Course will help you become a desktop Support professional you can either work in the corporate sector under the below mentioned job roles or start your own hardware support venture
1. Field Support Engineer
2. Desktop Engineer
3. L1 Systems Support Engineer
Any Graduate, Undergraduate or Diploma holder can do this course.
Our reputation says it all
- Learn practically
- English speaking
- Interview Skills
- Get jobs