JCHNE+ is Jetking's year long flagship course for undergraduates. On successful completion of the course, students are ready to face issues related to hardware and networking. This course is divided into various modules.
Why choose this course
This course empowers you to face real life challenges in the field of hardware and networking. It is designed to make you job ready from day one. With the help of Cloud Based Training and 100% digitized course content, it is possible for a student with non-technical background to understand the concepts of hardware and networking easily.
What will I learn?
- Hardware (PC/Laptop/Server)
- OS (Windows/Linux)
- MS Office
- E-mail Client
- Other Technologies
- Participate in hardware and software reviews
- Maintain inventory of installed software and hardware
- Asset tagging
- Asset migration
- Work with hardware and software vendors
- Analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly
- Document procedures, standards, best practices, configurations settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions
- Reporting & Call report
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of repeated calls
- Coordinate with 3rd Party vendors/OEM for support
- Customer Support and help desk
- Support center/Outsourced support center
- Basics of customer service
- Call logging
- ITIL Basics
- Mail etiquette
- Develop rapport with customer
- Escalation matrix
- Warranty and AMC, spare part standby
- Cross selling and upselling
- English & Personality Development
- Windows 10 (70-697)
- Networking Essentials
- Unix and Linux
- Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- CCNA (200-120)
- CCNA Voice (640-461)
- Backup and Storage
- Network Security
- Ethical Hacking
- Cloud Computing
- 3D Printer
How will this course be taught?
This course will taught using our patented SmartLabPlus methodology.
How will I be assessed?
We use modern assessment systems to assess and certify our students which include,
- Technical (online)
- Practicals & Viva
- English and personality development (online)
Teaching Contact Hours
Total duration- 12 months, 6 days/week and 2 hours/day.
This course is suitable for any technical and non-technical undergraduates.
How To Apply
You can fill in the form to the right or simply walk-in to the nearest authorised Jetking learning center to know more about our course. Visit the center locator to locate the nearest center.
Alternatively, you can call us on our TOLL FREE number 1800 209 4010 for any queries.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
This course is your first step towards a career growth to become either one of the following,
- Network support engineer
- System Administrator
- Server Administrator