With the growing use of computers, smartphones and internet Computer Hardware and Networking today is being considered as a fast-growing occupation. All kinds of companies like banks, financial institutions, Schools and almost all other companies require services of Hardware and networking experts. This course of PC Hardware Support is designed to prepare students to Maintain Desktops in terms of Hardware, Operating System and Applications.
What will I learn?
- Exposure to Computer Hardware Industry
- Components, tools and safety measures
- Assembling a PC
- Firmware upgrade, Dual BIOS & BIOS settings
- How to Boot a System?
- Diagnose & Resolve issues related to a PC
- Laptop features, Components, tools and safety measures
- Diagnose & Resolve issues related to a Laptop
- Upgrading a PC or Laptop
- Smartphone features and Tools & Safety
- Types of printers
- Installing and testing a printer
- Printer Maintenance
- Scanner Installation
- Webcam Installation
- *Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions:
- "Syllabus is only mapped to Global Certifications. Student shall receive a Jetking certification on completion of course. Global Certification & exam Voucher is not included in the course"
Benefits to students
Why choose this course
This course will prepare you to be able to maintain, troubleshoot and repair desktops. It will teach you about Hardware, Operating System & Applications.
"This Course will help you become a desktop Support professional you can either work in the corporate sector under the below mentioned job roles or start your own hardware support venture
1. Field Support Engineer
2. Desktop Engineer
3. L1 Systems Support Engineer"