Microsoft Exchange server helps you protect your data and keeps your employees connected with secured, reliable access to email, calendar, and contacts—from virtually any device. It also helps you to learn, how to keep all your important data in one place with exchange archiving, large mailboxes, and retention policies. It also helps the user to collaborate on projects, get up to speed quickly on teams they join and share information easily. Getting skilled on Exchange server 2016 lets you accomplish more across phones, tablets, desktop and web. The new features and simplified architecture brings reliability with automated repair and faster recovery. There are many features that help an organization with data loss prevention, easier auditing etc and thus helps any organization comply with legal requirements.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to MS-Exchange Environment
- Deploying Exchange Server 2016
- Managing Exchange Server 2016
- Managing Exchange server 2016 recipient using EMS
- Implement Client Connectivity
- Managing HA in Exchange Server 2016
- Implement DR for Exchange Server 2016
- Configure and manage message transport
- Configure antivirus, antispam and malware protection
- Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments
- Monitoring and troubleshooting MS Exchange server 2016
- Securing and maintaining Exchange Server 2016
Benefits to students
Why choose this course
Exchange server is a popular Microsoft messaging system that includes a mail server, an e-mail programme (e-mail client), and groupware applications. Designed for use in a business setting, the Exchange server is often used in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook to take advantage of Outlook's collaborative features, such as the ability to share calendars and contact lists.
"Getting skilled in Exchange Server 2016 would mean taking your first step towards and adding onto in your career as
1. Messaging Administrator L1
2. Messaging Solution Engineer L1"