Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is one of the hottest picks for IT security professionals pursuing a career in penetration testing. However, it’s often overlooked as a viable certification option by most information security pros.
Why choose this course
CEH course gives “white hat” IT professionals a glimpse into the mindset of a typical hacker. The focus of an IT professional is always on keeping and maintaining secure systems. By learning the hacker's mindset, you’ll be able to take a more proactive approach and see beyond current security tools and policies to know where and how an attacker might try to gain access to a company's network.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to Ethical hacking
- Implementing Scanning and Foot printing (Deviation from requirement to actual)
- Performing Enumeration
- Sniffers and Session Hijacking
- Implementing Social engineering and physical security
- Denial of Service
- Buffer Overflows
- Hacking Web servers and Application vulnerabilities (Deviation from requirement to actual)
- Web Based Password Cracking Techniques
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Performing Linux Hacking
- Bypassing Networks: IDS, firewalls and Detecting Honey pots
- Penetration Testing
How will this course be taught?
This course will taught using our patented SmartLabPlus methodology.
How will I be assessed?
Jetking uses modern assessment system to assess. This includes- Technical (online)
Teaching Contact Hours
This course comprises of a total of 28 hours, the details of which will be communicated to you at the time of joining.
Anyone one who has completed their class 10+2 and above.
How To Apply
You can fill in the form to the right or simply walk-in to the nearest authorised Jetking learning center to know more about our course. Visit the center locator to locate the nearest center.
Alternatively, you can call us on our TOLL FREE number 1800 209 4010 for any queries.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
You can kick start your career as,
- Start your career as an ethical hacker
- Work in an IT security department