If you are planning to make a career in just 100 hours of study, then this is the right course for you. Not only does this course allow you to handle day to day management of the server, OS, file structure and directory services but you can also design you career as an analyst, network and system administrator as well.
What will I learn?
- Installing Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Configuring and Managing the DHCP Server Role
- Configuring and Managing the DNS Server Role
- Configuring Routing and Remote Access Services
- Configuring File Services
- Configuring Print Services
- Managing and Updating Windows Server 2008 (SUS)
- Securing data transmission and authentication
- Maintaining Network Health
- Implementing Active Directory
- Working with Active Directory Sites
- Active Directory administration
- Security planning and administrative delegation
- Configuring the user and computer environment using group policy
- Performing software installation with group policy
- Planning a group policy management and implementation strategy
- Active directory maintenance, Troubleshooting and disaster recovery
- Planning for Server Deployment
- Planning for Server Management
- Monitoring and maintaining Servers
- Planning for Business continuity and High Availability
- Introduction to Windows Server 2012
Benefits to students
Why choose this course
MCITP certifications is built on the technical proficiency measured in the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certifications. Therefore, you will earn one or more MCTS certifications on your way to earning an MCITP certification. You will also enjoy following benefits such as,
- Industry recognition of your knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products and technologies.
- Access to technical and product information direct from Microsoft through a secured area of the MCP Web site.
- MCITP on Windows 2008, certificate, transcript, wallet card, and lapel pin to identify you as a Microsoft Certified Professional to colleagues or clients.
On successful completion of this course, you can build a career in the following areas,
- Windows Server Administrator
- Server Systems Administrator
- Server Analyst
- Monitoring Operator
- Network Administrator