This course is powered by Red hat. Red hat is well known for providing a fully open technology stack which the companies can alter to suit their needs. There are various functions that a company can do using Red had Open stacks. The best part is it is an open source hence most companies prefer using Red hat solutions. This calls for trained individuals who can work on this technology. Most companies today make it a mandatory requirement to have the Red hat Enterprise Linux skills, to be employed in their organizations at certain job profiles. This course will provide you training on all that is required to become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) & pass the EX200 exam.
Why choose this course
In this course you will learn Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134).
The course starts with fundamentals of basic shell commands, creating modifying users, changing passwords etc.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to Linux and Unix OS
- Access the Command Line
- Manage Files from the command line
- Accessing Help in RHEL
- Create, View and Edit text files
- Manage Local Linux users and groups
- Control access to files with Linux File System permissions
- Monitor and Manage Linux processes
- Control Services and daemons
- Configure, Secure OpenSSH service
- Analyze and store logs
- Manage RHEL networking
- Archive and copy files between systems
- Install and Update software packages
- Access Linux file systems
- Using virtualized systems
- Automating Installation with Kick-start
- Create and Edit text files with vim and using regular expressions with "grep"
- Scheduling Linux Tasks
- Managing Priority in Linux processes
- Control access to file using ACL
- Managing SELinux Security
- Connecting to Network defined users and groups
- Adding Disk, Partition and File system to Linux system
- Managing LVM Storage
- Accessing Network Storage with NFS and SMB
- Control and Troubleshoot RHEL boot process
- Limiting Network communication with Firewall