IoT as a market is bound to grow with 50 billion “things” being connected to internet by 2020.
Many industry experts have pegged The Internet of Things (IoT) as the next Industrial Revolution or the Next Internet, because it will be the future of the way businesses, governments, and consumers interact with the physical world.
Why choose this course
Jetking is amongst one of the first to get a program from sensors to Cloud, this training program provides you a framework on smart cities – an initiative by the government which is bringing in demand for skilled professionals across India in this domain.
This Course will cover the following topics.
3. Using Arduino & Raspberry Pi boards
4. Python based on IoT stack
5. Cloud Platform for IoT
Check detailed syllabus below
What will I learn?
- Introduction to IoT
- Electronics Fundamentals
- Arduino Code Language
- Inputs and App Control
- Arduino Simulation Environment
- Signals & Sensors Overview
- Microcontroller Concepts
- Basic Networking with nodemcu
- Advanced Microcontroller concepts
- Introduction to Python Basics
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi3
- Interfacing Hardware with the Raspberry Pi
- Sensor Integration
- M2M and Gateway Communication
- Raspberry Pi Media Server and System Architecture
- Comparing IoT Platform