A report by NASSCOM states that the country needs at least one million skilled ethical hackers by 2020.
“To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker”. Today, there is a huge demand for ethical hackers in the market, who can not only safeguard the enterprises from organized cybercrime groups but also assist them to assess their cybersecurity preparedness. If you want to join this driving growth of Ethical Hacking, Jetking shall help you set the first milestone in this domain.
Why choose this course
CEH course gives “white hat” IT professionals a glimpse into the mindset of a typical hacker. The focus of an IT professional is always on keeping and maintaining secure systems. By learning the hacker's mindset, you’ll be able to take a more proactive approach and see beyond current security tools and policies to know where and how an attacker might try to gain access to a company's network.
ethical hacking course
What will I learn?
- 1.Introduction to Ethical Hacking.
- 2.Footprinting and Reconnaissance.
- 3.Network Scanning techniques and countermeasures.
- 4.Enumeration techniques and countermeasures.
- 5.System Hacking.
- 6.Malware Threats and countermeasures.
- 7.Packet sniffing techniques and defense against sniffing.
- 8.Social Engineering techniques and countermeasures.
- 9.Denial of Services and countermeasures.
- 10.Session hijacking techniques and contermeasures.
- 11.Hacking Web servers and countermeasures.
- 12.Hacking Web applications and and countermeasures.
- 13.SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
- 14.Wireless Hacking and Wi-Fi Security tools.
- 15.Hacking Mobile platforms, mobile security guidelines and tools.
- 16.Evading IDS, firewall and honeypots, evasion tools and countermeasures.
- 17.Cloud computing threats, attacks, security techniques and tools.
- 19.Types of penetration testing and vulnerability assessment.