Exchange server is a popular Microsoft messaging system that includes a mail server, an e-mail programme (e-mail client), and groupware applications. Designed for use in a business setting, the Exchange server is often used in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook to take advantage of Outlook's collaborative features, such as the ability to share calendars and contact lists.
What will I learn?
- Deploying and Managing Exchange Server
- Planning and Configuring Mailbox
- Managing Recipient
- Planning and Deploying Client Access Server
- Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Planning and Implementing High Availability
- Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
Benefits to students
Why choose this course
Microsoft Exchange server helps you protect your data and keeps your employees connected with secured, reliable access to email, calendar, and contacts—from virtually any device. It also helps you to learn, how to keep all your important data in one place with exchange archiving, large mailboxes, and retention policies. It also helps user to collaborate on projects, get up to speed quickly on teams they join and share information easily.
This is first step towards a career as a,
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer