- 01Immersive curriculumHands-on learning, interactive content, measurable progress
- 02Supported journeyExperienced mentors, expert reviewers, engaged and dynamic student community
- 03Real-world projectsIndustry-designed projects, actionable feedback, portfolio ready results
- 04Career servicesResume building assistance, interview preparation, expert career guidance
Jetking Certified Internet of Things
Internet of Things, or IoT, is the next big wave in the IT industry and is all set to play a defining role in how businesses will become more competitive. IoT enables devices to smartly connect with each other and enable meaningful engagement with all stakeholders. It is estimated that by 2025, the global IoT market will be worth US$ 11 trillion!
This certification covers core fundamentals of IoT and will make you an expert in successfully deploying the entire range of IoT solutions across diverse businesses and industries. Take your big step in the lucrative world of IoT with our certification, which will give you a firm grounding in key IoT technologies and the process of their integration. This course will give you the strategic and practical understanding of IoT technologies and enable you to successfully deliver innovative IT solutions. You will learn how to build an IoT monitoring system, control devices over the internet and integrate machine learning with IoT, along with gaining a comprehensive understanding of IoT standards and frameworks.
Everything you need to know about Jetking Certified Internet of Things
IoT as a market is bound to grow with 50 billion “things” being connected to internet by 2020.
Many industry experts have pegged The Internet of Things (IoT) as the next Industrial Revolution or the Next Internet, because it will be the future of the way businesses, governments, and consumers interact with the physical world.
Jetking is amongst one of the first to get a program from sensors to Cloud, this training program provides you a framework on smart cities – an initiative by the government which is bringing in demand for skilled professionals across India in this domain.
This course will cover the following topics.
3. Using Arduino & Raspberry Pi boards
4. Python-based on IoT stack
5. Cloud Platform for IoT
Detailed syllabus mentioned below:
- Introduction to IoT
- Electronics Fundamentals
- Building IoT
- Arduino Code Language
- Inputs and App Control
- Arduino Simulation Environment
- Signals & Sensors Overview
- Microcontroller Concepts
- Basic Networking with nodemcu
- Advanced Microcontroller concepts
- Introduction to Python Basics
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi3
- Interfacing Hardware with the Raspberry Pi
- Sensor Integration
- M2M and Gateway Communication
- Raspberry Pi Media Server and System Architecture
- Comparing IoT Platform
- Raspberry Pi
- Distributed services on Cloud using Docker
IoT has its application in almost all the fields and being used in many industries which has created the need for huge skilled talent in IoT. This course will help you take your first step in an industry which will have significant jobs being added. Thus scope going forward is immense for anyone looking to make a career in this sector. IoT has a huge entrpreneur following hence this course can not only help you to set up your business but can also help you get following Job roles that you can work in
1. IoT Technician
2. IoT Technical support engineer L1
3. IoT Solutions Engineer L1
1. Any Graduate or a 10+2 student who wants to make a career in the IoT domain can take this course.
2. They should have knowledge of Hardware & Networking
3. For those who do not have knowledge of hardware and networking can do this certification along with a Jetking IoT Bridge Course which will give them the basic foundation knowledge to take the IoT certification.
Our reputation says it all
- Learn practically
- English speaking
- Interview Skills
- Get jobs