- 01Immersive curriculumHands-on learning, interactive content, measurable progress
- 02Supported journeyExperienced mentors, expert reviewers, engaged and dynamic student community
- 03Real-world projectsIndustry-designed projects, actionable feedback, portfolio ready results
- 04Career servicesResume building assistance, interview preparation, expert career guidance
Exchange Server 2016
As businesses grow, so do their communication needs, and managing corporate email becomes a daunting task. Through the Microsoft Exchange Server platform, they have access to a set of features, technologies and services for meeting their collaborative needs.
This certification will make you an expert in deploying the capabilities and features of this platform. You will gain deep understanding of this platform, learn best practices of successfully working on the same, and leverage the full power of Outlook while maintaining full control of the network. As a certified Microsoft Exchange Server professional, you can give your organisation a solid foundation by running collaborative activities on the platform. This increases your demand as a job candidate and gives you a distinct edge over other job seekers. This certification will enable you to register mastery over the Exchange Server and demonstrate your skills in improving the productivity and communication of your organization.
Everything you need to know about Exchange Server
Microsoft Exchange server helps you protect your data and keeps your employees connected with secured, reliable access to email, calendar, and contacts—from virtually any device. It also helps you to learn, how to keep all your important data in one place with exchange archiving, large mailboxes, and retention policies. It also helps user to collaborate on projects, get up to speed quickly on teams they join and share information easily. Getting skilled on Exchange server 2016 lets you accomplish more across phones, tablets, desktop and web. The new features and simplified architechture brings reliability with automated repair and faster recovery. There are many fetaures that help an organization with data loss prevention, easier auditing etc and thus helps any organization comply with legal requirements.
Exchange server is a popular Microsoft messaging system that includes a mail server, an e-mail programme (e-mail client), and groupware applications. Designed for use in a business setting, the Exchange server is often used in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook to take advantage of Outlook’s collaborative features, such as the ability to share calendars and contact lists.
- Introduction to MS-Exchange Environment
- Deploying Exchange Server 2016
- Managing Exchange Server 2016
- Managing Exchange server 2016 recipient using EMS
- Implement Client Connectivity Managing HA in Exchange Server 2016
- Implement DR for Exchange Server 2016
- Configure and manage message transport
- Configure antivirus, antispam and malware protection
- Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments
- Monitoring and troubleshooting MS Exchange server 2016
- Securing and maintaining Exchange Server 2016
Getting skilled in Exchange Server 2016 would mean taking your first step towards and adding onto in your career as
1. Messaging Administrator L1
2. Messaging Soultion Engineer L1
Any Graduate or Diploma holder can do this course however they need to have knowledge of the following
2. Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Users and Group Managemnt
Our reputation says it all
- Learn practically
- English speaking
- Interview Skills
- Get jobs