Operating Systems or the "OS" is an important component of any computer and hence it becomes essential that as a technical or IT support individual one should have the knowledge of the Operating Systems as the basic job of an IT expert would include installing, configuring, and updating hardware and software, as well as fixing any issue related to the equipment that may come up.
What will I learn?
- Different OS and Compatibility
- Windows and Linux installation
- Upgrading & downgrading OS
- MS Office and Open Office Installation
- Working on MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- MS Office troubleshooting
- Connecting a PC/Laptop to Internet
- Different Browser setup
- Antivirus and Internet security installation
- 3rd party software installation
- Troubleshooting Application related issues
- Backup, format & restore OS
- OS Troubleshooting
Benefits to students
Why choose this course
The Operating Systems Support course is designed to prepare students to maintain Desktops in terms of Hardware, Operating System and Application.
This course will be helpful for anyone who works on Hardware components or has worked with computer hardware & is interested to know more about how to troubleshoot & work with Operating Systems