Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certifications distinguish IT professionals who are
proficient in a specific Microsoft technology, such as Windows Client or Server versions. Typical
competencies possessed by Technology Specialists include configuring, implementing,
troubleshooting and debugging a technology.
MCTS: Windows 10 certification validates your skills and expertise using the features and functionality
of Windows 10 OS, Microsoft's latest and most powerful operating system.
What will I learn?
- 1.Windows 10 Installation
- 2.Plan Desktop and Device deployment
- 3.Manage Identity
- 4.Manage Network and Storage
- 5.Manage Data Access Protection
- 6.Manage Remote Access
- 7.Manage updates and Recovery in Windows environment
Benefits to students
Why choose this course
MCTS certification is for IT professionals employed in computing environments that use Microsoft
Windows 10 as a desktop operating system, typically in a corporate environment.
This course will help you become either one of the following,
- L1 Desktop Support Engineer
- L1 Remote Support Systems Administrator