Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats.
What will I learn?
- Describe and list mitigation methods for common network attacks
- Describe the Cisco Self Defending Network architecture
- Secure Cisco routers using the SDM Security Audit feature
- Secure administrative access to Cisco routers by configuring multiple privilege levels
- Describe the features of TACACS+ and RADIUS AAA protocols
- Implement the Cisco IOS firewall feature set using SDM
- Implement site-to-site VPNs on Cisco Routers
Benefits to students
Why choose this course
The market is wide open and every company is going online. Everybody is trying to harness the strength of the internet for the growth of their businesses. You name the company and you will shall find router and switches in its network. Start your career and keep learning, it will surely fetch a very handsome salary soon. The more you learn the more you earn.
You can kick start your career as,
- Start your career as an ethical hacker
- Work in the IT security department of a company