CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is an information technology (IT) certification from Cisco. This is a globally recognised certification for those who are new or fresh in their networking career. This is the second level of certification one step above Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician. Holding this certification states that the individual has the desired skills to understand, configure, operate & trouble shoot medium level switched and routed network. Jetking provides training on this certification track so that individuals who are keen to clear this certification can get trained by us. Some companies have made it mandatory to have these skills to be employed in the IT Network domain.
What will I learn?
- Network Fundamentals
- IP Addressing
- Basic LAN Switching Technologies
- Advanced LAN switching technologies
- Working with CISCO devices
- Basic & advanced routing technologies
- Infrastructure Services
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Management
- Basic & advanced trouble shooting
Benefits to students
Why choose this course
This course has been mapped to the CCNA (200-125) certification track of CISCO and deals with the following Topics
1. Managing Cisco Switches and Routers using IOS Commands
2. Cisco commands for managing Infrastructure Security, Infrastructure Services.
3. Design and implement Cisco WAN technologies
4. Troubleshooting Cisco Devices
Companies are in need of certified networking professionals with excellent working knowledge of protocols like IP, EIGRP, Serial, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLAN's etc for installing, configuring, operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting LAN, WAN and other networks. This course will help you to gain all these skills. You also receive a Jetking Certification on these skills. Following are some Job roles that you can look to work with after this course
1. IT Network Administrator L1
2. Network Engineer L1
3. System & Network Support Engineer L1
4. LAN Support Engineer L1