The SmartGrad+ Cloud course is one of the most popular certification & vocational training course available for a non-technical graduate to start a career in the IT industry. This course imparts in a student the required knowledge & skills required to be successful in the Hardware & Networking industry.
Why choose this course
The SmartGrad+ Cloud program is aligned with the needs of the IT Industry and meets international standards of certification to ensure our students receives the optimal training and education as is required for these job profiles.
What will I learn?
- Hardware (PC/Laptop/Server)
- OS (Windows/Linux)
- MS Office
- E-mail client
- Other Technologies
- Participate in hardware and software reviews
- Maintain inventoty of installed software and hardware
- Asset tagging
- Asset migration
- Work with hardware and software vendors
- Analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly
- Document procedures, standards, best practices, configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions
- Reporting & Call report
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of repeated calls
- Coordinate with 3rd Party vendors/OEM for support
- Customer Support and help desk
- Support center/Outsourced support center
- Basics of customer service
- Call logging
- ITIL Basics
- Mail etiquette
- Develop rapport with customer
- Escalation matrix
- Warranty and AMC, spare part standby
- Cross selling and upselling
- English Personality Development
- Networking Essentials
- Unix and Linux
- Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- CCNA (200-120)
- CCNA Voice (640-461)
- Backup and Storage
- Network Security
- Ethical Hacking
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (70-341)
- Cloud Computing
- 3D Printer
How will this course be taught?
- Limited Batch Size of 16-20 students
- One on One Training
- 2 hours Theory and 2 hours Practical
- 2 Hours Technical Theory class – Trainer will train and demonstrate the practicals
- 2 Hours Hands on Practical – Where students will be performing the practicals themselves and solve the queries in a group discussion in the class or in the next trainer session.
- Unique SMARTTECH® Training Methodology which consists of various Training Tools like Group Discussion, Mind Maps, Window Pane, Review, Presentations etc.
- Theory Classes are conducted using interactive e-learning content with rich multimedia features that make learning easy to understand.
How will I be assessed?
- Jetking uses the following modern assessment systems to assess & certify you,
- Session wise daily assessment using online techniques
- Module wise quarterly assessments using online techniques
- Presentations & Assignments
Teaching Contact Hours
Please walkin to the nearest Jetking centers to know more about the teaching contact hours.
The Jetking SmartGrad+ Cloud Program is designed to meet the specific needs of non-technical students who have completed their graduation degree in B.A, B.Com, B.Sc etc
How To Apply
You can fill in the form to the right or simply walk-in to the nearest authorised Jetking learning center to know more about our course. Visit the center locator to locate the nearest center.
Alternatively, you can call us on our TOLL FREE number 1800 209 4010 for any queries.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
After successful completion of this course you can build your career as Desktop Support Engineer.