According to the TechSci Research report “India Cloud Computing Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020”, the cloud services market in India is forecast to grow at over a CAGR of 22% during 2015-2020. Rising availability of cloud services at economical price models and the ease of implementation are the major growth drivers for cloud services in India. In addition, increased government spending on new e-governance projects based on cloud technology is likely to drive the market for cloud computing services in India over the coming years.
Why choose this course
According to a study by Goldman Sachs, majority of the companies have made Cloud an integral part of their organizations in fact that’s among the top three initiatives of a company. With increasing number of companies using the cloud services, there comes a huge demand too for hiring people who have the required cloud computing and associated skills. While opportunities have increased it is also essential to have the right skills to land up a good job So, refining your skills in Cloud is crucial to land that next hot job and enjoy a long and rewarding career.
What will I learn?
- Different types of cloud computing technologies along with Cloud Models like SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Know-how on services that are delivered from cloud
- Comparison between vendor cloud products like Google, Amazon, Microsoft and Sales Force
- Understanding the key drivers of cloud computing solutions and cost-effective pay-as-use billing models
- Difficulties in cloud computing and acquiring information over cloud security of sensitive data
- Understanding characteristics and inspecting elements of Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Exploring different components of Platform as a Service (PaaS) along with in-hand practicals
- Being aware of managing techniques for cloud storage to ensure data security and ready-data availability
- Understanding the support services essential for cloud computing
- Accessing procedure of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
How will this course be taught?
This will be taught on the Online Virtual Instructor led training platform. All you need is a computer and internet connection. You will be able to log onto our platform and attend LIVE classes. You can hear our trainer and also ask questions. If you miss a particular class you will be able to view the archived sessions at a later time. You will also have access to our student support numbers at all times.
Teaching Contact Hours
Total Course Duration – 150 HRS
OITL – Instructer Led Live Training (ILT) – 50 HRS
Virtual Labs – 60 HRS
Project – 30 HRS
Assessment – 10 HRS
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
Taking time out to build a career in cloud computing can definitely turn out to be a wise move as the demand is huge. Anyone who wants to pursue a career in cloud computing technologies should get in depth training into the same. There are two types of emerging cloud computing careers: IT pros with specific Cloud skills and IT administrators with Cloud architecture know-how.
The top three countries for Cloud Computing jobs, according to Forbes are:
China – 7.5 Million jobs
USA – 4 Million jobs
India – 2.2 Million jobs
Some Job Titles that you can find
Consulting Engineer Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing Solutions Architect
Cloud Management Sales Specialist
Cloud Corporate Sales Representative
Cloud Solutions Executive
Enterprise Cloud Architect
Senior Sales Engineer – Cloud
Visualization Cloud Engineer
Consulting Cloud Computing Engineer