The total course duration is 5.5 months and during this period our students have to go through various modules.
After successful completion of this course students can make a career as an hardware and networking administrator.
Why choose this course
MNA+ is our most popular certification and vocational training course available ONLY for technical graduates to start a career in the IT industry. This course imparts knowledge and skills required to be successful in the ever demanding hardware and networking industry.
What will I learn?
- Hardware (PC/Laptop/Server)
- OS (Windows/Linux)
- MS Office
- E-mail client
- Other Technologies
- Participate in hardware and software reviews
- Maintain inventoty of installed software and hardware
- Asset tagging
- Asset migration
- Work with hardware and software vendors
- Analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly
- Document procedures, standards, best practices, configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions
- Reporting & Call report
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of repeated calls
- Coordinate with 3rd Party vendors/OEM for support
- Customer Support and help desk
- Support center/Outsourced support center
- Basics of customer service
- Call logging
- ITIL Basics
- Mail etiquette
- Develop rapport with customer
- Escalation matrix
- Warranty and AMC, spare part standby
- Cross selling and upselling
- English Personality Development
- Networking Essentials
- Unix and Linux
- Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- CCNA (200-120)
- CCNA Voice (640-461)
- Backup and Storage
- CCNA Security
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Cloud Computing
- ITIL Basics
- Data Center
How will this course be taught?
This course will taught using our patented SmartLabPlus methodology.
How will I be assessed?
Jetking uses modern assessment systems to assess. These include,
- Technical (online)
- Practical tests
- Soft skills
Teaching Contact Hours
Total duration- 5.5 months, 6 days/week and 4 hours/day.
This course can be taken only by Technical Graduates.
How To Apply
You can fill in the form to the right or simply walk-in to the nearest authorised Jetking learning center to know more about our course. Visit the center locator to locate the nearest center.
Alternatively, you can call us on our TOLL FREE number 1800 209 4010 for any queries.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
This course will help you become either one of the following,
- Server Administrator
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Network Analyst