If you are planning to become a network engineer, this 20 hours short course is the right choice for you. You can also draw your career as a security analyst or a security engineer.
Such profiles allow you to play an important role in maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of a company's data. After gaining some experience, you can also develop yourself to become a security director which is an elite position in a company.
Why choose this course
Network security specialists detect, prevent and resolve security threats to computer networks. They also analyze security risks and develop response procedures.
Network security professionals research, evaluate, recommend and implement other security devices as well. This may include installing computer security software, conducting regular security audits, preparing security status reports, educating users on computer security, creating security documentation for users, assisting in disaster recovery and gathering evidence regarding cyber crimes.
What will I learn?
- Network security overview
- Network perimeter security
- The art of intrusion detection
- Network security protocols
- Implementing DNS and web security
- Implementing e-mail security
- Implementing a secure enterprise network
- Cryptography basics, methods and standards
- Security policies and procedures
- Security management