A report by NASSCOM states that the country needs at least one million skilled ethical hackers by 2020.
“To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker”. Today, there is a huge demand for ethical hackers in the market, who can not only safeguard the enterprises from organized cybercrime groups but also assist them to assess their cybersecurity preparedness. If you want to join this driving growth of Ethical Hacking, Jetking shall help you set the first milestone in this domain.
Why choose this course
CEH course gives “white hat” IT professionals a glimpse into the mindset of a typical hacker. The focus of an IT professional is always on keeping and maintaining secure systems. By learning the hacker's mindset, you’ll be able to take a more proactive approach and see beyond current security tools and policies to know where and how an attacker might try to gain access to a company's network.
ethical hacking course
What will I learn?
- 1.Introduction to Ethical Hacking.
- 2.Footprinting and Reconnaissance.
- 3.Network Scanning techniques and countermeasures.
- 4.Enumeration techniques and countermeasures.
- 5.System Hacking.
- 6.Malware Threats and countermeasures.
- 7.Packet sniffing techniques and defense against sniffing.
- 8.Social Engineering techniques and countermeasures.
- 9.Denial of Services and countermeasures.
- 10.Session hijacking techniques and contermeasures.
- 11.Hacking Web servers and countermeasures.
- 12.Hacking Web applications and and countermeasures.
- 13.SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
- 14.Wireless Hacking and Wi-Fi Security tools.
- 15.Hacking Mobile platforms, mobile security guidelines and tools.
- 16.Evading IDS, firewall and honeypots, evasion tools and countermeasures.
- 17.Cloud computing threats, attacks, security techniques and tools.
- 19.Types of penetration testing and vulnerability assessment.
How will this course be taught?
This course will taught using our patented SmartLabPlus methodology
cyber security course
How will I be assessed?
Jetking uses modern assessment system to assess. This includes- Technical (online)
Teaching Contact Hours
This course comprises of a total of 86 hours, the details of which will be communicated to you at the time of joining.
This course can be pursued by:
1. Any Graduate or a 10+2 student who wants to make a career in the Cyber Security domain
2. They should have knowledge of Hardware, Networking & Operating Systems
3. For those who do not have knowledge of hardware and networking & Operating Systems they can do this certification along with a Jetking Hacking Bridge Course which will give them the basic foundation knowledge to take the Ethical Hacking Certification
How To Apply
You can fill in the form to the right or simply walk-in to the nearest authorised Jetking learning center to know more about our course. Visit the center locator to locate the nearest center.
Alternatively, you can call us on our TOLL FREE number 1800 209 4010 for any queries.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
As per NASSCOM 1 million Cybersecurity professionals are required by the year 2020. This course will serve as an entry point for you in the Cyber Security Space. You can go on to learn advanced skills and in a few years you can become a competent Cybersecurity Professional.
Ethical Hacking Certification
Have you ever wondered how does a vaccine work? Well, in simple terms your body is
introduced with a similar kind of bacteria for which the vaccine is given, such that your