Call us at 1-800-209-4010 (Toll Free)
1. What are the benefits of doing a Jetking course?
- The course curriculum in Jetking is tailored and designed according to the recommendations and feedback of the recruiters across various industries. This gives Jetking an advantage of being the most preferred partner for recruitment when it comes to providing placements to Jetking students.
2. Are all the Jetking faculties trained and certified?
- All faculties at Jetking have to pass the Faculty Assessment Test that is conducted by the Head Office. Training of faculties is held every six months in order to upgrade any new technologies that have emerged in the market. Such upgrades can affect the hardware and networking course fees. All faculties at Jetking are under permanent rolls of their respective centres, some centres have visiting faculties in order to train students on specific topic.
3. Which are the certification partners of Jetking?
- Jetking has partnered with Microsoft Redhat and Cisco for providing course certification.
4. What is the minimum qualification required to enroll for the course?
- The minimum qualification for our course JCHNE and JCHNP is 10+2. For our MNA course you need to have completed your graduation in any stream.
5. What is the duration of the course?
- For JCHNE and JCHNP the course duration is 12 months and 15 months respectively. For MNA the course duration is 12 months.
6. Will I get a job after completing the course?
- Yes, we provide 100% job guarantee on completing the course successfully, along with a 5 Year placement promise, after completing 1 year in a company you can always come back to us, if you require placement from us.
7. Which companies can I get placement in?
- Some of the companies where you can get placement are IBM, Capegemini, Allied digital, NCR Corporation etc in industries like IT infrastructure management, Technical BPO, education Industry and retail.
8. What is the fee for the course?
- Fees start from 35,000 to 70,000 for career programs and for modular programs the fee ranges from 7,000 to 25,000