This course aims at creating a workforce for Windows Operating System with Microsoft Exchange
Why choose this course
To become a Systems Engineer/Administrator with Microsoft Mail Server competency
What will I learn?
- 1.OSI and Networking Basics
- 2.IP Address Fundamentals
- 3.TCP/IP and Ethernet Fundamentals
- 1.Plan Desktop and device deployment
- 2.Plan and Implement Microsoft Intune
- 3.Manage Network and Storage
- 4.Manage data access and protection
- 5.Manage Update and recovery
- 1. Windows Server 2012 Overview
- 2.Introduction to AD DS
- 3.Implement DHCP, DNS & Local Storage
- 4.Implement File and Print Services
- 5.Secure Windows environment using Group Policy Objects
- 6.Implement Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- 1.Deploy Microsoft Exchange Server
- 2.Plan and Configure Mailbox
- 3.Manage Recipients
- 4.Plan and Deploy Client Access Server
- 5.Plan and Configure Message client connectivity
- 6.Plan and Implement High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- 7.Plan and Configure Message Transport
- 8Monitor and Troubleshoot Exchange Server
How will I be assessed?
Jetking uses modern assessment system to assess. This includes-
- Technical (online)
- Practical Tests
- Soft Skills
Any Graduate and Diploma holders.
How To Apply
You can fill in the form to the right or simply walk-in to the nearest authorised Jetking learning center to know more about our course. Visit the center locator to locate the nearest center.
Alternatively, you can call us on our TOLL FREE number 1800 209 4010 for any queries.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
This course will help you become either one of the following,
- L1 Microsoft Messaging Administrator / Professional