OS Support Specialist course is designed to prepare students to Maintain Desktops in terms of
Hardware, Operating System and Application.
Why choose this course
To become a Desktop Support professional
What will I learn?
- 1.Dual Boot of OS
- 2.Execute OS downgrade and migration
- 3.Install and Configure Application and Utility Software
- 4.Troubleshoot Operating System Install and Configuration
- 5.OS Password Recovery and Remote Access
- 6.Administrative Tasks
- 7.Customer Support Skills
- 8.Communication Skills
How will I be assessed?
Jetking uses modern assessment system to assess. This includes-
- Technical (online)
- Practical Tests
- Soft Skills
Any Undergraduates and Graduates
How To Apply
You can fill in the form to the right or simply walk-in to the nearest authorised Jetking learning center to know more about our course. Visit the center locator to locate the nearest center.
Alternatively, you can call us on our TOLL FREE number 1800 209 4010 for any queries.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
This course will help you become either one of the following,
- Field Support Engineer
- Desktop Engineer
- L1 Systems Support Engineer
- L1 Remote Support Systems Administrator