This course is designed to prepare equip students and aspiring network engineers with knowledge to
configure and manage Cisco Voice/Collaboration devices.
Why choose this course
To become an entry level professional with knowledge of configuration on Cisco VoIP
What will I learn?
- 1.OSI model
- 2.IP Addressing
- 3.Characteristics of Cisco Unified Communication Systems
- 4.Provision End User and associated devices
- 5.Configure Voice Messaging and Presence
- 6.Maintain CUCM
- 7.Provide End User Support
How will I be assessed?
Jetking uses modern assessment system to assess. This includes-
- Technical (online)
- Practical Tests
- Soft Skills
Any Undergraduates and Graduates with knowledge of Network Essentials and CCNA
How To Apply
You can fill in the form to the right or simply walk-in to the nearest authorised Jetking learning center to know more about our course. Visit the center locator to locate the nearest center.
Alternatively, you can call us on our TOLL FREE number 1800 209 4010 for any queries.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
This course will help you become either one of the following,
- Field Support Network Engineer
- L1 Network Support Engineer
- L1 Remote Support Network Administrator