Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats.
Why choose this course
The market is wide open and every company is going online. Everybody is trying to harness the strength of the internet for the growth of their businesses. You name the company and you will shall find router and switches in its network. Start your career and keep learning, it will surely fetch a very handsome salary soon. The more you learn the more you earn.
What will I learn?
- Describe and list mitigation methods for common network attacks
- Describe the Cisco Self Defending Network architecture
- Secure Cisco routers using the SDM Security Audit feature
- Secure administrative access to Cisco routers by configuring multiple privilege levels
- Describe the features of TACACS+ and RADIUS AAA protocols
- Implement the Cisco IOS firewall feature set using SDM
- Implement site-to-site VPNs on Cisco Routers
How will I be assessed?
Jetking uses modern assessment system to assess. This includes- Technical (online)
Teaching Contact Hours
This course comprises of a total of 20 hours, the details of which will be communicated to you at the time of joining.
Anyone one who has completed their class 10+2 and above.
How To Apply
You can fill in the form to the right or simply walk-in to the nearest authorised Jetking learning center to know more about our course. Visit the center locator to locate the nearest center.
Alternatively, you can call us on our TOLL FREE number 1800 209 4010 for any queries
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
You can kick start your career as,
- Start your career as an ethical hacker
- Work in the IT security department of a company